Celoteh Si Effa ;)
Ladies!

Hi! Effa here. I'm the owner of this blog. And sooo proud to have this. Thanks for your visit and do contact me as well. See ya!

 Loving Me




Entries About Find Me FAQ


Shout!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Re-Designed : Hysham Hyszham
Owner : Effa Riza





ya , watch up t0day fa .. its not god !! sakit nye life aq bulan MARCH nie !! tensenLah ..
daH bertaHun rasaNya edop aq nie same since mak bpk aq cerai .. aku kakak , aku bapak , aku mak .... aHh stress Lah !! xp ape aq leh bwt tok melawan takdir .. aq ttp berdiri sbg aku !! 
to my m0m im s0rry if i cant be better in family !! i also human .. i always thinking lot of things , but if i cant make u all happy that was sad for me ... i always think that im useless ..whatever happen i stiil need luve in a family .. even now i still find it !! kekurangan dlm kehidupan tu adalah harus , xp setakat hari ni i think its enough for me .. that not easy to say love .... 
Kalau lah diberikan kesempatan , aku mohon dekat ALLAH moga aq dapat balik kasih sayang dari seorang bapak n ibu , jeles sgt if i see sum1 else that they have what i didnt reach ..
Pada u oll kl parebts marah or ambik berat tu tandanya sayang ..
Pahamilah meke ... Mcm aku , its nothing , yes i know my parents also luv me but i need more even i become adult !! i still need sum1 to hug me if i in crying ..
macam manelah kan aty2 adik2 aku .. kecik2 xde sape ambik port ..
ku celaru akhirnya


something to says : I need the true family .. I need more love .. :''((