Celoteh Si Effa ;)
Ladies!

Hi! Effa here. I'm the owner of this blog. And sooo proud to have this. Thanks for your visit and do contact me as well. See ya!

 Loving Me




Entries About Find Me FAQ


Shout!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Re-Designed : Hysham Hyszham
Owner : Effa Riza


Lets talk bout him..

He's cute .. Nice boy ..Always make me smile in the morning .. caring .. 
Dah lame rase nye x mengenali sum1 tu lebih mendalam .. so now i start to study how to kno man ..
He's not rich .. he's not handsome and not too macho .. but im ok with him ..
But patot ke aq troskan .. emp ... im still  worried bout my feel .. 
can i honest with him ..
can i be a good gurl for him .. can i give all my heart to his heart .. can i be ..
What im feel is now is loving .. but do i confuce . ttttttttt
If i accept i must throw away the "cinta basi" .. HEHHEHE
good bye my past love ..
He's msg me everyday .. He's call ask bout my routine .. He's p0sted in my wall at fb ..
He's care any happen to my .. however baru je kenal ..
i luve his ways ...
i want his promise ..
sebelom nie xpernah ada yang ckp mcm tu ..
xp He only one tell me that things .
i hope its become true ...
i know u are caring to me ..
i will do that to u too , dear ..
do i FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN ..
HuHuhUhU


something to says : SIAPAKAH DIA !! tunggu ..
ley tahan jiwang aku eak !! xpe bkn selalu r der